UNILORIN TOP HOE STORIES - CampusVibe24

Slaying ON Campus >>UnilorinSlaying

UNILORIN TOP HOE STORIES

UNILORIN TOP HOE STORIES

Share This
⛔COMING SOON: MORE HOE STORIES FROM EACH FACULTY NEXT WEEK!
SUBSCRIBE TO GET FULL INFO AND JOIN THE CAST!


These are the top stories told by Unilorin students concerning their easiest and cheapest sexual encounter with the opposite sex, these stories will make your day and also give you an insight to what goes on, after school hours right on campus at the "University of Ilorin"

Comment the name of the faculty or department with the cheapest girls, lets do some research! .









 FROM UNILORIN-HOE-STORY!
Disclaimer: the university of Ilorin female students are not considered as cheap ladies!  


¶||HAVE A LOOK AT THE HOTTEST AND CRAZIEST STORY OF A UNILORIN FRESHER (FRESHMAN)¶

[Trends,Hits and Lifestyle: Shocking and Hilarious story of a Unilorin freshman]. Have a look at it! http://campusvibe24.com                         I just began schooling in the university of ilorin and have spent one month there acting like a serious student(scholar) because I thought it'll attract girls,boy was I wrong. I'm the kind of guy that like to form swag and act big(wanted to be the dopest)any-ways the girls in the school didn't even notice me,maybe because I was the quiet type of guy tho. The most painful part of my experience in the university was seeing guys without swag getting the attention of hot girls and worst,dating the girls and cheating on them.to be honest I was really confused cos these guys didn't dress well at all,I actually dressed better than most of them and was neater than them but I still was single which made me wonder how they were doing it.I wanted to date someOne so bad and at the same time I wanted the perfect girlFriend(big a$$,big b.obs and very beautiful)so I didn't really talk to girls that weren't hot,so all my female friend would be hot.#lifesAB!tch.... Luckily for me I met these 2nd list fresher who was hot,normal b.obs and backside,but it was okay for me cos I really wanted a girl,so I talked to her,show her around and helped her with her registration  and thought  she would be easy since she resumed late and looked simple.oh boy! I was wrong. The next day was a friday,a day were students were allowed to wear native.friday came ohh! I went to meet her thinking she doesn't have any friends yet but she had already started to roll with some ugly girls.I went to meet with her tho,by the way her name was hannah.I went to meet and we started talking and I started to explain how she would do her course registration and clinic registration slowly(I talked slowly like a bad guy)then those her ugly friend just came and joined in on the conversation they even had the guts to explain it in yoruba which made the girl snub me(#FvckGirlsWhoSpeakYoruba!)I just stayed there and kept quiet then when she was about to leave I told her to give me her number so I'd be able to get through to her and pass any valuable information about the lectures to her.           Continue reading on...»www.campusvibe24.com
www.campusvibe24.com

3 comments: